Welcome to Pagaille.ca. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website. By using our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Use of Website You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation to:
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Post or transmit any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, including without limitation to copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website or any other computer system or network connected to our website.
- Interfere with the operation of our website or any other person’s use of our website.
- Engage in any activity that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other person’s use of our website.
Intellectual Property The content of our website, including without limitation to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, or sell any content from our website without our prior written consent.
Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or make any representations about these third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained in these third-party websites. You use these links at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content on our website or about the results to be obtained from using our website. We do not warrant that our website will operate error-free or that our website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any damages, including without limitation to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or the content contained on our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of our website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time without notice for any reason. These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to your past use of our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You agree that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of our website shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the province of Quebec.
Miscellaneous These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of our website. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- How To Sell With Etsy? - February 20, 2023
- How To Sell At Ebay? - February 20, 2023
- How To Sell Foot Pics? - February 20, 2023